News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

" The Christmas they'll never forget "

Started by billyoung, December 14, 2023, 07:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyoung

When I was about 7 years old and fell in Love with Cadillac's I discovered Cadillac ad's in my Grandparents National Geographic's and they let me cut them out and scotch tape them around my room. One of my favorites was from 1956. Well that ad just came true in Central Florida. I just bought a 68,000 mile original 1992 Cadillac Brougham for my Wife Suzanne in triple Maple Red with the 5.7 V8 and leather. It was just delivered and I gave her a Christmas card with the Gold Keys. We sold our 2013 Chrysler 300C with 83,000 miles and this is now Her car. Merry Christmas to all my Cadillac Loving Friends here.
Age 69, Living in Gods waiting room ( Florida ) Owned over 40 Old Cadillac's from 1955's to 1990 Brougham's. Currently own a 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible and a 1992 Cadillac 5.7 Brougham.

59-in-pieces

Bill,

You have set the bar pretty high, and make the rest of us second guess our intended gift for our wife.

A Cadillac at the expense of a 300C, quite a step up.

Congratulations to the both of you, and Merry Christmas.

Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

Lexi

That is probably my favorite Cadillac ad. Have one here that I should frame. Clay/Lexi

signart

WOW! Congratulations, she's got good taste... in Cadillacs at least. (better lol here)
Art D. Woody

Cape Cod Fleetwood

*WOW* Suzanne must have been a very good girl this year Santa!
Merry Christmas to you both!
There are 2 kinds of cars in the world, Cadillac and everything else....

The Present -1970 Fleetwood Brougham

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1987 Sedan De Ville "Commonwealth Edition"
1981 Coupe De Ville (8-6-4)
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

The Daily Driver and work slave -
2008 GMC Acadia SLT *options/all

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

All the best to you and Suzanne for a Merry Christmas and many years of enjoyable motoring in your new sleigh!

-Eric
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute