News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1973 Fleetwood Brougham, NICE!

Started by jwwseville60, May 09, 2024, 10:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwwseville60

1960 Eldorado Seville, Copper, "IKE"
1961 CDV, gold, "Goldfinger"
1964 Eldorado, Turquoise, "Billy the Squid"
1963 De Ville Station Wagon Vista roof, silver blue, "Race Bannon"
1963 Fleetwood 60S, turquoise, "The Miami Special"
1959 Sedan Deville flat top, tan, "Jupiter-2"
1947 Caddy Sedanette 62, black, "Johnny Cash"
1970 ASC Fleetwood wagon, dark blue, "Iron Maiden"
Lifetime CLC

Bryan J Moran

That is a nice looking 70's Cadillac I will agree.  Dealer I believe, but maybe not.  Anyway, $19,500 is likely reasonable but out of my ballpark. 
CLC 35000

Cadman-iac

It's awfully odd that the odometer has landed exactly on 54,000 miles. It's possible, just odd.

Rick
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

James Landi

"It's awfully odd that the odometer has landed exactly on 54,000 miles. It's possible, just odd."

While I agree, Rick, those seats would not hold up much longer than that amount of mileage and seat time.  Never have a seen upholstery  of this style. Reminds me of my mother's  Italian Venetian decadent living room furniture... Not something one would ever feel comfortable sitting on or eating a burger while driving. 

Cadman-iac

Yes, very, very nice interior. I don't doubt it's only got 54k on it. Just funny that they stopped driving it with exactly that showing on the odo.

Rick
CLC# 32373

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

The "5" in the odometer reading is not lined up with the rest of the numerals. Could be nothing. Appears to be a solid citizen otherwise and extra points for period correct tires and whitewalls. Only authenticity item I noticed is the added standup hood ornament. Driver's door appears slightly off color which could have been that way since the original owner took delivery. Asking price is reasonable assuming the car looks as good in person as it does in pictures. 
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Cadman-iac

I looked at the odometer again, it appears that the 4000 was just rolling up into position, the "5" is squarely in the window as it should be.
 If I had somewhere to keep it, I'd buy it. Very nice car.

Rick
CLC# 32373

BlackCads

I have had odometer problems with my 1965 Eldorado. Odometer would hit a certain number and then just freeze. Finally got it resolved but a broken odometer is not unusual in a 50+ year old vehicle,