News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Recent posts

For Sale - Cars / Re: 1976 Cadillac Eldorado Con...
Last post by Big Fins - Today at 04:30:34 PM
If it was triple white, it would already be in my garage, wife or no wife.  ;)
John you should get a 55 :)
For Sale - Cars / Re: 1976 Cadillac Eldorado Con...
Last post by jwwseville60 - Today at 03:38:05 PM
Perfect ride for Columbo the detective.
For Sale - Cars / Re: 55 S62 Coupe -- future sho...
Last post by jwwseville60 - Today at 03:34:09 PM
Wowza!
General Discussion / Re: Cadillac Clock
Last post by Steve W - Today at 03:32:37 PM
Very cool...and just like most of the clocks in our classic Cadillacs, it doesn't work either! LOL!
Randy,
I've found pulling the pitman arm off the box wioth a dedicated pitman arm puller (not expensive) is not much of a problem.
Greg Surfas
General Discussion / Re: Cadillac Clock
Last post by Steve56 - Today at 02:05:53 PM
The clock does not work, it is currently at a shop that repairs clocks.
For Sale - Cars / Re: WTS: 1964 Sedan Deville
Last post by Cadillac Jack 82 - Today at 01:30:52 PM
Yeah just rather it go to someone who can appreciate it and not someone looking for a quick buck.  Glad I found out ahead of time.  I'm dropping off the title and spare parts this afternoon, so those spare parts just got smaller.
I'll look for it on BaT.  ;D
General Discussion / Re: Lincoln vs. Cadillac | Don...
Last post by 76Caddy - Today at 12:55:27 PM
I wasn't going to respond to this thread but since it has come up again, what the heck.
I have and always will be a GM man, but in 1999 I had a lapse in judgement and bought a 1979 Town Car.  It was a one family-owned car until I got it.  It had been well taken care of and well maintained but in my opinion, compared to my Cadillacs, it was a POS.  With that 2-barrel carburetor it couldn't get out of its own way, chrome plated plastic knobs in the interior made it feel cheap for what it was supposed to represent.  I didn't like the ride or the handling and remember, this was a very well taken care of car, the family gave me the receipts for all the work that had been done and all the work was done at the dealership.  I kept it for a year and a half and then got rid of it.  I will stick with the General and Cadillacs.

Tim