News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1937 dash colors?

Started by Harvey B, June 27, 2006, 09:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey B

restoring a 37 6049 caddy,is the dash to have a woodgrain look in the center section,removed the switches and found what looks to be woodgrained paint? on it.the rest of the dash is a goldish brown color,in under the glove box it is still visable.any one have any paint codes for these colors? the exterior of the car was Lamont grey with red wheels?.thanks harvey

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

Gene Menne of Ft. Wayne, IN is re-doing his 37 right now. He could probably get you the details of what colors go where. I believe he said there is very little wood graining. His wife should have his cell, so check the Directory for his home phone #. (He is working on the car about 20 miles from me during the week.)

Harvey Bowness

Thanks Barry i will try and reach him.Harvey