News:

Please note that the Forums will be in Maintenance Mode, i.e. not accessible, this coming Wednesday, May 15th, This is to make backups and carry out the changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members. The start of the transition is planned for around 9 a.m. EDT, and is expected to last between four and eight hours.

Main Menu

Cadillac Convertible WTB

Started by danshan1, July 20, 2020, 05:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danshan1

Cash waiting and willing to pay retail, or perhaps a premium for the best car I can find. I do not need to sell something else first, go looking for a loan, or negotiate with my wife.  First choice is very fine example of a black 1966 DeVille convertible, but will consider a Fleetwood Eldorado. An original, never abused, pampered, no stories car is my first choice, but will consider a never rusty or apart, properly maintained, correctly refurbished example.   A really nice car with a mechaincal problem or two, needing a top, tires or being brought back to life after storage may be OK, but I do not want to get involved in a major project. Colors other than black will be carefully considered, but a red interior is probably a deal killer.  Willing to travel from our home an hour north of San Francisco.   Thank you. Daniel Shanahan  209 531-3095