News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Happy Easter

Started by Bob Kielar, April 09, 2023, 10:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Kielar

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Regards,

Bob Kielar
Keep Cruzin
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood

Lexi

Same to you Bob and all our CLC'ers. Clay/Lexi

billyoung

He has risen, Risen in deed.
Age 69, Living in Gods waiting room ( Florida ) Owned over 40 Old Cadillac's from 1955's to 1990 Brougham's. Currently own a 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible and a 1992 Cadillac 5.7 Brougham.

bobrich47

Yes  Happy Easter to you All!!
 Bob.
Bob Richards

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Alexa woke me at 0430 to get dressed for choir at the Sunrise Service. Everyone was in good voice and quite a few listeners in the pews. Ditto at regular services. And, for the umpteenth year, we were served a nice dinner including dessert.

No matter what your faith, or even if you have none, have a beautiful day. If you have had weather trouble in your area, we, the lucky ones, are thinking of you. Don't give up hope. There are things to be thankful for in the direst situations.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

bobrich47

Yes, It could be better....but, It could always be worse!
Bob Richards

Cape Cod Fleetwood

Hope all had a great Easter!
Lexi did you see what Ghost released Easter Sunday?  >:D
There are 2 kinds of cars in the world, Cadillac and everything else....

The Present -1970 Fleetwood Brougham

The Past -
1996 Deville Concours
1987 Sedan De Ville "Commonwealth Edition"
1981 Coupe De Ville (8-6-4)
1976 Sedan De Ville
1975 Sedan De Ville

The Daily Driver and work slave -
2008 GMC Acadia SLT *options/all

Lexi

No I didn't. Got to check that out as you have now peaked my curiosity. Happy Easter Laurie-meister. Clay/Lexi