News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1929 light switch & bracket

Started by yachtflame, December 16, 2023, 09:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

Hello all. I'm trying to help a fellow a Cadillac owner that lives in Europe. He has a 1929 Cadillac and his light switch bracket has broken. My books show one type, a one armed bracket holding a triangular switch for 1927/28. The book shows a different number for the bracket and switch for 1929 using a different switch and a third type for 1930/31 using a round covered switch. Unfortunately the photos that he has sent me don't show the bracket very well but the switch in the photo seems similar to the 1930/31 switch but only having one bolt flange on it.
Is there anyone here with a 1929 that can help clear this up? A photo or two would help greatly.
Thanks for any help you can provide!

Wayne
yachtflame@yahoo.com

Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075