News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: 2040 Parts?
Last post by cadillacmike68 - Today at 01:58:13 AM
Danger Will Robinson...
Are these things for real or are they fake sales al la ebay where the same car shows up 2 weeks later???
General Discussion / Re: Scammy car slaes websites
Last post by cadillacmike68 - Today at 01:55:36 AM
If I'm serious about a car but can't fly (or drive if its close enough) and put eyes on it first, then no way...
Quote from: billyoung on April 19, 2024, 05:54:00 AMI own a 1968 DeVille Convertible and my Wife drives a 1992 Brougham. The Brougham's were the end of Cadillac for me personally I don't care for the shorter smaller cars that lack length, weight, bench front seats and full size trunk. The new Cadillac's to me are of no more interest than a Kia. One Mans Opinion.

1995-1996 Fleetwoods Bill. Smoother and quieter than 1992s. But I do like the 1992 - last of the squared off body with the shrouded rectangular outside mirrors.
General Discussion / Re: Whats Up With Ebay
Last post by cadillacmike68 - Today at 01:45:23 AM
The problem is that sellers are putting hundreds of "key words" in their listings - somewhere - and it messes up the searches. Tye searching s for words in ONLY the listing title. That may or may not help.

I have a search for Cadillac 1967 and 1968 clocks. Every day there are 20+ listings and NONE of them are for a clock and MOST of there are not even for Cadillac parts!?!?!
General Discussion / Re: Antifreeze lifespan
Last post by cadillacmike68 - Today at 01:41:43 AM
Silicate based - 2 years. DexCool, or its equivalent -5 years. Get a little test hydrometer to test if you like.
General Discussion / Re: Cadillacs in movies.
Last post by cadillacmike68 - Today at 01:39:48 AM
Lots of Cadillacs in the Dirty Harry series of films and several episodes of Columbo have Cadillacs.
Last post by 59-in-pieces - Yesterday at 09:33:24 PM
Abe,
How cool was that.

Thanks & have fun,
Steve B.
Last post by Abe Lugo - Yesterday at 07:09:09 PM
Quote from: 59-in-pieces on May 04, 2024, 11:50:43 AMAbe,

What is Disney's Dapper day expo.
Would you give us the scoop.
Sounds interesting - especially anything Disney.

Have fun,
Steve B.

Dapper Day is a specific date Fall and Spring at the Disney Parks.  Where people dress dapper as in dressing like the old times.  Or go Disneybounding.  Sort of cosplaying their favorite Disney characters.  The Expos was Spring and Fall.  But now it's just Spring.  At the Expo you can purchase Dapper Clothing and bits.  Usually there is live music and dancing and usually they have a fancy car.  Most likely a Cadillac.

It's good time.  Check dapperday.com for more info 
General Discussion / Re: Scammy car slaes websites
Last post by jwwseville60 - Yesterday at 05:11:28 PM
Heres my old post on scam sites.