News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1964 Dash Pad/Cover

Started by Eldorado_64, May 30, 2008, 06:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldorado_64

I am looking for a clean as is origional looking 1964 green (as keyed to the popular lime green and white 'de Ville interiors) dash pad with full options cut outs (Cruise control, Twilight Sentinel, & Comfort Control). It just needs to be clean w/ no cracks , not showroom perfect.  At best, it only needs to have Comfort Control sensor opening (this is a lot of work to cut and look good) as I can make the other holes myself as I had to do in the past for my cruise control.

I am open to one in ANY color really just so long as it is not cracked in visable areas.

ThankX,
BrandonJ.
in CA, USA
1964 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Biarritz & Sixty-Special
Cadillac, "The Only Way"

Eldorado_64

Here's what it looked like 10yrs ago before the CA sun took its toll. I need a bigger garage or more car covers.
1964 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Biarritz & Sixty-Special
Cadillac, "The Only Way"