News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 66 Fleetwood 75 series rear suspension bushings and/or rebuild parts

Started by blugg, October 09, 2013, 12:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blugg

Just finished rebuilding the front suspension / bushings on a 66 Fleetwood 75 sedan.

Now its time to rebuild the rear suspension / bushings.   This Im not sure where to get the bushings an whatever else maybe needed in the back to get all the old rubber out and some fresh new rubber in.

Is there a outfit that makes rear rubber / suspension parts for a 66 series 75?   The front is completely rebuilt, took 8 months to track all the pieces in new down (been so long I forgot where I even got most of the bits). 

Any leads, or links on where to get new rear rebuild items.

Thanks
Jeff
blugg@msn.com

Chris McBride

Jeffrey Burland

Hi Jeff,
To reason to pay retail prices. Let me see what I can come up with. I could have gotten the front end parts for you in a few days. I have about 20 65-66s being parted out with another 35 years of parts stocked for these cars. Please contact me directly if still interested.  thanks, Jeff in CT
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

blugg

email sent Jeff

Fleetwood 75 series Sedan.   Looking to rebuild the rear end rubber items (bushings an such) with new.

whatever is in there now has done its job an time for a refresher.

blugg

bump.....still seeking an outfit that has new rear bushings for the rear control arms for a 66 FW 75 sedan.

Current bushings are at their life limit and time for a fresh rubber make over.   Already have new rubber brake hoses and new vogue tires.

blugg@msn.com for direct replies or reply to forum.