News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Vancouver BC Canada Mechanic

Started by silvero604, February 28, 2024, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvero604

Hi

Wondered if any Canadian members in the Vancouver area knew a mechanic they would recommend who works on vintage cars.

Thanks

Brent

Rossoroo

Hi Brent, I used to live in the Vancouver area up until 2016. I'm up in the back hills of the Okanagan now. Off hand I don't know of any shops that specialize in vintage car repairs in the lower mainland but, I was going to suggest perhaps seeking the advice of a more local car club like a local chapter of the VCCC and I'm sure there are other local clubs. Is there a specific repair you are looking for? There are some local shops that do work on specific components. In the mean time I will solicit info from of my car buff buddies.
49-6269 My First Caddy

silvero604

Hi, Ross

Thanks for your response.
I did receive a recommendation from a VCCC member, but his mechanic was no longer taking new clients.

Cordially

Brent

Rossoroo

Hey there, got a reply from one of my contacts.
There is a guy that takes care of classic vehicles for people in the lower mainland.
He may be able to connect you with a good mechanic.
Here's his contact info. Vern Bethel. 604-537-5424
Good luck!
49-6269 My First Caddy

silvero604

Thanks, Ross.
I will contact him.

Brent