News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

I’m a new member

Started by Davidcamper, May 28, 2024, 09:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidcamper

I'm excited! I joined for $25 bucks and didn't fully realize what I was getting for the small amount of money.

I just assumed it would only be the forum.

Today, I received in the mail a membership card and a decal for my 51.

Also, an email came today for the CLC Bulletin.

I realize from reading that many of you were not excited about the forum change but it did get me to join.

Thnx everyone for being so friendly, helpful and patient.

David
Tx

David Greenburg

Welcome! Lots of knowledge here. The other thing you'll get is the Self-Starter magazine. 
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Welcome, David. I joined way back in ought '64. I've been a Region President, National Board Member, and National President. In all that time, I have made countless friends around the world, and can count on a very few fingers, anyone who I might not count as a "friend."
99.999999 % of our members are helpful, friendly, and willing to go beyond that at times. Many times, all you have to do is ask. Again, welcome and best of luck with your car.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

Stefan Bartelski (CLC Webmaster)

Quote from: Davidcamper on May 28, 2024, 09:20:44 PMI'm excited! I joined for $25 bucks and didn't fully realize what I was getting for the small amount of money.

I realize from reading that many of you were not excited about the forum change but it did get me to join.

David
Tx
Welcome to a great community.

And don't forget that you also have access to the online Self-Starter magazine, the June issue has just been published. Sign in to the main site using your new CLC membership credentials and then select the Self Starter Online link under the Members sub menu. If you really like the magazine but would prefer a hard copy, you can always call the CLC office to upgrade your membership.

Stefan Bartelski

webmaster@cadillaclasalleclub.org
470-253-4725

Art Director

Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold

Lexi

Quote from: Davidcamper on May 28, 2024, 09:20:44 PMI'm excited! I joined for $25 bucks and didn't fully realize what I was getting for the small amount of money.

David
Tx

Welcome aboard. You have come to the right place! Clay/Lexi