News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1961 Eldorado bucket seats help

Started by 62 driver, June 16, 2023, 08:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

62 driver

I have bucket seats but I am messing track parts. I have no idea of what parts I am missing but looking for photos of the tracks parts so I can find them.  The seats are 2 way electric. I would also like photos of the switches. Any help would be kind.
Dave Schneider,  CLC #27889

V63

I would consider using a much more common seat trolly from (example)

1977 Cadillac 50/50 seat? (Seville too) 21" diagonal foot print on floor. See image 5131B135-3C57-4984-B46D-3A36AFC642F6.jpeg

It would be 6 way but you could simply not utilize (wire) the added tilt features

Lost in the 60s

Quote from: 62 driver on June 16, 2023, 08:21:08 PMI have bucket seats but I am messing track parts. I have no idea of what parts I am missing but looking for photos of the tracks parts so I can find them.  The seats are 2 way electric. I would also like photos of the switches. Any help would be kind.
Still need help with this?