News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

WTB front fender spears for 1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado

Started by Matt CLC#18621, July 09, 2013, 02:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt CLC#18621

WTB front fender spears for 1967 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado in order to replace the 1968 turn signal lamps.

Alternatively, I will leave 1968 turn signal lamps in place and convert the factory bumper turn signal lamps into fog lights or day-time running lights.

Parts?
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Matt
CLC# 18621

Davidinhartford

Quote: Alternatively, I will leave 1968 turn signal lamps in place and convert the factory bumper turn signal lamps into fog lights or day-time running lights.

Parts?
Thoughts?

I think that is a cool idea.    The lower lamps in the bumper would make a great spot for fog/driving lamps.   Especially if you used the original lenses to keep them factory looking.   Just retro fit the guts.

Matt CLC#18621

Hi David,

No idea yet.

The front end is so bold with eye-lids in closed position that I hate putting the headlights on.
Regards,
Matt
CLC#18621

Davidinhartford

Quote from: Matt CLC#18621 on July 24, 2013, 10:53:26 PM
The front end is so bold with eye-lids in closed position that I hate putting the headlights on.
Regards,
Matt
CLC#18621

Haha!     I feel the same way!    I've driven my 68 Eldorado home from evening cruise nights with just the parking lamps on later than I would have.  Not in the dark of course, but later than I would on any other car.

Davidinhartford

Here is a 67 with both type of lamps and a 70 style hood ornament.