News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1941 Cadillac Fender Skirts

Started by jimi, June 05, 2008, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimi

I am looking for an original set of 1941 Cadillac fender skirts to fit my 1941 6219D Sedan . Any help would be appreciated ,  Thanks

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Jimi,

Sorry I cannot assist you with your request, but in order to properly participate on this Message Board, one of the conditions is that you must sign off with either your correct name, or CLC Membership Number.

Would appreciate it if you could add that important feature in future.

Thanks,

Bruce Reynolds, >:D
Administrator,
CLC Mesaage Board.
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

jimi

Quote from: jimi on June 05, 2008, 10:57:18 PM
I am looking for an original set of 1941 Cadillac fender skirts to fit my 1941 6219D Sedan . Any help would be appreciated ,  Thanks

sorry , I am a current member of the CLC however , I don't know my number . My e mail address is listed .   Jimi Marshall

The Tassie Devil(le)

Quote from: jimi on June 06, 2008, 12:15:08 AM
sorry , I am a current member of the CLC however , I don't know my number . My e mail address is listed .   Jimi Marshall
Thanks for the reply, but it is easier if you simply update your profile, and that way, whenever you post, your name will automatically appear under the message, like mine does.

Funny thing is sometimes it is hard to decipher email address codes for some members.   Yours was easy.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Your membership # is the group of numbers in your address label on the S/S you receive each month. Best of luck on your search.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

jimi

Got my number from Mike Book , 20531 .  thanks , Mike !!