News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Any interest

Started by Joel young, October 19, 2020, 07:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel young

1937 convertible, 1937 4 door hardtop, 1940 convertible, 1940 convertible projects

BJM

Joel
We would need more details, pricing, location 

Would you purchase a car based on your mini.al ad content?

Joel young

I dont have a ton of knowledge on these cars, they are located on the NH / MA line. I have allot of pictures and can try to answer questions. I need them gone.

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Do you have titles or registrations as some states use? Any obvious missing parts? Sooner or later you'll have to price them. I assume the 2 37's should stay together. They are all rare cars. Good Luck.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Joel young

I have a title for the 37 convertible and possibly the other 37. Honestly on price I have a rough idea what they could be worth but am willing to except a decent offer. I don't have the time for them and would work with anyone on a great price to see them not go to waste. I agree that it makes the most sense to keep the 37s together.

caddyladdy

Joel,
What ever happened to these?

hap

35-709

Joel hasn't been on these forums since February 2021.  Maybe you could reach him via PM.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2