News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

How to listen to audiobook through Bluetooth -- 2013 Escalade ???

Started by Prairieman, December 05, 2023, 08:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairieman

I am stuck.   With my 2013 Escalade, I have already connected my cell phone via Bluetooth.  That is, I can receive cell phone calls through the front speakers.  So, my phone is Bluetooth-linked.

Now, I have downloaded a library digital audiobook onto my phone and want to listen to the audiobook offline by playing it on my cell phone.  My PROBLEM is that I can't hear the audio through vehicle speakers.  I don't understand why.

If the Bluetooth connection is active, why won't the Bluetooth project the audio from my cell phone phone to the front speakers?

Any suggestions?

Valdi Stefanson
Stacy, MN
651 462 4497
Member # 19928
valdistefansonemail addresses not permitted
1969 De ville convertible
2013 Escalade

James Landi

Go to settings on your PHONE and go to BLUETOOTH settings,once there, you'll see-- SETTINGS: phone calls and there's another setting: AUDIO.  You need to switch on both PHONE and AUDiO.   Hope this helps.  James