News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / 1968 DeVille Convertible resto...
Last post by billyoung - Today at 01:52:29 PM
Well ( usually a deep subject ), my 1968 Cadillac has finally reached the conclusion of a year and a half odyssey of restoration. A few small things left but for the most part a big sigh of relief. Below are a couple shots early in the process and then the rest are from yesterday. Today at 4 pm. my first show in downtown park in Winterhaven Florida.
I sent my ignition assembly to Marty and he installed a new wire. I then cut the grommet half of the diameter to the middle hole.

I installed the assembly through the firewall starting by pushing the ignition switch end through the engine side of the firewall and under the dash.

The cap fit the coil perfectly and the switch works great.
For Sale - Parts / Re: 59 - 64 Bumper Sections, T...
Last post by Cadillac Kid - Today at 01:28:09 PM
Call or text:  314 406 5596.  Thanks!
Last post by Cadillac Kid - Today at 12:59:08 PM
I need bumper parts for a 1963 6229 (plain Jane sedan).  Need the front bumper bottom end pieces (any condition considered), front middle crossbar, the die cast aluminum pieces under both headlights.  Also rear bumper center section.  My stamped steel headlight buckets are pretty rusty, too.  Looks like you have several of those parts there, if they have not sold.  Thanks, Dave Armbruster, Troy Missouri.
General Discussion / Re: Wanted: CLC Escalade Owner...
Last post by harry s - Today at 12:31:44 PM
I just read Earl Rutter's excellent article in the SS about the 25th anniversary of Escalade. In light of the number of our forum members that own one and the large number of Escalade owner's groups listed on other social media sites an Escalade chapter would be a good opportunity to expand membership and also create more participation from existing members. Win Win!    Harry
Last post by Jeffrey mang - Today at 12:19:22 PM
Mark, is the one wheel cover shown in the last photo in the lower left still available?? If so, could you send me a separate more close-up photo? Thanks
Jeff
CLC 34682
For Sale - Cars / Re: 48 Sedanette - $29K
Last post by harry s - Today at 12:08:33 PM
I remember looking at that car in the late 80s or early 90s when it was for sale at a small dealer close out. It was a very nice car at a reasonable price but my stable was full at the time. As Vince mentioned it was purchased by our long standing PR member. He enjoyed and maintained the car until it was recently sold to the Craigslist seller. It was a nice car then and a nice one now just waiting for a new home.   Harry
Restoration Corner / Re: The Huntsman - 1949 Conver...
Last post by 59-in-pieces - Today at 12:08:05 PM
Every time I see your progress, I am amazed at your attention to detail - so well executed.
Bravo to you.

Have fun,
Steve B.
1941 Series 62 convertible sedan driven by the main character in Bugsy (1991). I heard the car was repainted this color for the film because of better visibility in night time scenes.

General Discussion / Re: Cadillacs in movies.
Last post by 59-in-pieces - Today at 11:50:43 AM
Abe,

What is Disney's Dapper day expo.
Would you give us the scoop.
Sounds interesting - especially anything Disney.

Have fun,
Steve B.