News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1941 61/27 Seat Covers

Started by Jim Jordan, February 04, 2022, 04:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Jordan

I'm restoring a 1941  61 Ser, when it arrived from the US it had Chocolate Brown Seats, this colour didn't fit in with my plans. As a consequence I've had the Seats recovered. The Brown Seat covers are near perfect, just the wrong colour for me, Front & Rear Covers only NO Door Cards. These would be perfect for a White/Cream/ Silver or Gold coloured car.I had my upholster remove these carefully so they are ready to fit either a Coupe/ Convertible or a 61/27 ( Torpedo ).
I'm looking for £300 ono + Postage or Collection ( Fife Scotland) Photos show Seats as they were.

Jim Jordan

Quote from: Jim Jordan on February 04, 2022, 04:34:57 AMI'm restoring a 1941  61 Ser, when it arrived from the US it had Chocolate Brown Seats, this colour didn't fit in with my plans. As a consequence I've had the Seats recovered. The Brown Seat covers are near perfect, just the wrong colour for me, Front & Rear Covers only NO Door Cards. These would be perfect for a White/Cream/ Silver or Gold coloured car.I had my upholster remove these carefully so they are ready to fit either a Coupe/ Convertible or a 61/27 ( Torpedo ).
Make me an offer, they are TOO good to put in the bin! Postage or Collection ( Fife Scotland) Photos show Seats as they were.