News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

37 LaSalle hood trim

Started by Jacklasalle, March 11, 2024, 09:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacklasalle

Looking for the s/s trim goes on the panel behind the headlight pods. I got the backing plates back from the restorer but not the steel guides nor the s/s trim that goes on the front.

Jeff Hansen

The trim Jack is looking for is shown in the attached photo.  We need all of the trim shown and the metal backing pieces they attach to.  Those backing pieces in turn attach to the blue painted piece. 
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

Joe G 12138

Jack: I tried sending a personal message. I'm unclear if was sent and/or received. Main questions: do you need both sides? Is less than perfect acceptable? Do you want or need the parts below the bolt on headlight mount panels that mate up to those stainless trims?      Joe G 12138

Jim Stamper

These pieces are currently on Marketplace in Rhode Island. Radiator surround, hood halves, and I can see your piece on the left side of the surround. No right side picture I think. Also 1938 parts, but they are not what you want.  Jim Stamper  CLC#13470

Jacklasalle

Quote from: Joe G 12138 on March 25, 2024, 08:15:08 PMJack: I tried sending a personal message. I'm unclear if was sent and/or received. Main questions: do you need both sides? Is less than perfect acceptable? Do you want or need the parts below the bolt on headlight mount panels that mate up to those stainless trims?      Joe G 12138

Jacklasalle

THANKS JOE,
I'LL TAKE WHAT EVER IS AVAILABLE.  CALL ME.  I'M IN THE DIRECTORY.

Jacklasalle

Thanks Jim.  That guy wants to sell complete sections. Not bits and pieces.