News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1948 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible - Sun visor brackets needed

Started by 48ragtop, August 18, 2016, 09:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

48ragtop

I need one of the brackets that support the inner end of the sun visors for a 1948 Series 62 Convertible.    I actually have one, just not sure what side it fits as each side is a particular shape.    I'd welcome an opportunity to discuss with anyone parting out a car.    Leads and/or suggestions welcome.

These brackets may be the same as those used in the 1948 - 1949 Olds 98 or the 1949 Buick Super/Roadmaster.

Help Appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed Wisniewski
CLC No. 26482
Edward M. Wisniewski, CLC #26482
1948 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible
1957 Chevy Belair Convertible
1982 AMC Eagle SX/4
2007 Chrysler Crossfire

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Ed, I just checked Bob's Buicks and they don't have them. If you are desperate, go to AllCads. Or, try the guy in FL that bought Charley Babcock's items. It was referred to last week I believe.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville