News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

48 Sedanette - $29K

Started by JBL1967, May 03, 2024, 01:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBL1967

New craigslist ad posted about 20 hours ago.
Gray 48 Sedanette, asking 29K.
No engine, nor underside pics....but looks clean overall.
Seller claims 64K original miles, with unrestored engine/trans.
https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/d/groton-1948-cadillac/7743100251.html

James Landi

JBL---thanks for posting... looks to be a great value ... apparently, the poster knows cars and how to represent them for interested purchasers.  Hoping a clc member investigates this one soon before it slips away. James

Lexi

Yes, seems like a nice car. If it were closer I would go and have a look at this one. As James said I would have liked to see pictures of other areass of the car not currently presented in this ad. Clay/Lexi

Vince Taliano #13852

This car has been discussed on the forum quite a few times.  It was previosuly owned for years by a long-standing CLC Potomac Region member in Maryland. 

Tim referred this car to another forum member -- https://forums.cadillaclasalle.club/index.php?topic=174929.0.
Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 4,000 pictures!)

harry s

I remember looking at that car in the late 80s or early 90s when it was for sale at a small dealer close out. It was a very nice car at a reasonable price but my stable was full at the time. As Vince mentioned it was purchased by our long standing PR member. He enjoyed and maintained the car until it was recently sold to the Craigslist seller. It was a nice car then and a nice one now just waiting for a new home.   Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum