News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

40 LaSalle,Looking for front interior door handles

Started by Tim Wolly, December 17, 2013, 12:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Wolly

Looking for interior door handles and escutcheons, this will be the long, medium and short for vents, also looking for 1 door lock flipper type handle, contact me if you have any or all, thank you for looking,     Tim Wollenslegel   419-366-7321    or timwolly2email addresses not permitted
1940 LaSalle 52-27 low streetrod
1978 Mustang ll
1965 Dodge Dart GT stroked

C.R. Patton II

Hello Tim

Glad to read you are improving your LaSalle.

Try contacting Brice Berghoff for the hardware.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

las39

Quote from: Tim Wolly on December 17, 2013, 12:25:34 AM
Looking for interior door handles and escutcheons, this will be the long, medium and short for vents, also looking for 1 door lock flipper type handle, contact me if you have any or all, thank you for looking,     Tim Wollenslegel   419-366-7321    or timwolly2email addresses not permitted
I have the chrome escutcheons and lock for a 40 but I will only swap with similar for the plastic type for a 39.
1939 LaSalle 5027
1941 Chrysler Royal Coupe
1934 Oldsmobile F34
1976 Moto Guzzi Convert

Don Warder

Try the following ebay address.  There seem to be several sets of handles.  Although, the page is down today, as it says the "seller is away" but will be back.

http://stores.ebay.com/1000carparts2013/_i.html?rt=nc&_sid=1158927492&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1
Don Warder