News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

63 Fleetwood under dash screw or bolt

Started by Georges63cad, July 19, 2019, 06:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georges63cad

:) Hello to all, I'm looking for the screw or bolt that fits in the panel under the dash and screws in underneath the steering column. For the heck of it, I'm also missing some of the smaller screws for that panel just in case someone has them around. Let me know how much. Thanks everyone.

russ austin

George, that center screw is a special screw. Only 1 like it on the car. I do not have one, but maybe Jason does.  I do have plenty of the other screws if needed.
R.Austin

Georges63cad

Hi Russ, no wonder my center screw is missing, it's the special one. Yes, I can use the number of the small screws for that plate plus if you have them I can also use about 3 of the trunk panel screws (pictured) and the four screws that holds the cover to the trunk latch. I'll check with Jason for that center screw and see if he found any mercury switches for my trunk light.  Thanks Russ, George

russ austin

Bummer, I was hoping the 64 parts car would yield some parts for you. Nothing my friend.
R.Austin

maurice lapointe

I have an extra one of those special bolts. email me at moefurd@telus.net