News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Looking for a 66 Cadillac speedo trip counter

Started by Lowrider2905, October 28, 2019, 04:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowrider2905

Hi folks,

I am currently under my ongoing restauration of my 66 Cadillac speedo. I have the issue, that the numbers delaminate off the spools. The rest is absolutely mint, the odo is fine, I am only in need of the spool for the trip.

If somebody has a broken speedo, where the spools are fine, I would also take this.

Greetings, Richard

Dan LeBlanc

There is a set of decals available for this purpose.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Lowrider2905

Hi Dan,

any really good ones? Was told from a friend here they are not worth it. And the only one I saw on Ebay was around 60 plus 45 shipping to Germany. So I give this way a try.

Greetings, Richard

fishnjim

Might call McVey.   They do speedos and trip repairs.

Chuck Swanson

I will check this weekend.  I have 15+ '66 speedometer  units... and I have one or two that are parts only.  Chuck
CLC Lifetime
AACA Lifetime
Like 65-66 Club: www.facebook.com/6566Cadillac
66 DeVille Convertible-CLC Sr Wreath, (AACA 1st Jr 2021, Senior 2022, 1st GN 2022 Sr GN 2023), Audrain Concours '22 3rd in Class.
66 Sedan DeVille hdtp
66 Calais pillar sedan
66 Series 75 9-pass limo
65 Eldorado (vert w/bucket seats)
65 Fleetwood
07 DTS w/ Performance pkg.
67 Chevy II Nova (AACA Sr GN 2018)
69 Dodge Coronet R/T