News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Ted Raines passed

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, December 31, 2023, 05:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Long time CLC & CCCA member. Judge at Pebble Beach. Plus more! A long time personal friend. He was from Ca. but living with his daughter in San Antonio. For more info, please contact Jeff Nielsen NorCal director. He is listed in the CLC roster.
Bob Hoffmann
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Carfreak

I was wondering about Ted recently; enjoyed speaking with him at GNs, Hershey and Winter Board Meetings. RIP

Ted completed restoration and reassembly of the 1933 Fleetwood V12 convertible donated to the CLC Museum by Car Steig's wife Ann Marie. 

https://www.cadillaclasallemuseum.org/vehicles/1933-cadillac-fleetwood-5-passenger-convertible/
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Ted & Carl. What a pair! Like Sue, I'd thought of him recently. The Old Guard is getting thinned out way too rapidly. That reminds me that I haven't spoken to Terry Wenger in a while. Thanks for the heads up, Bob.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Art Director

Ted and Fred Bausch used to travel and room together at the Winter Board Meetings and the Grand Nationals. I would call them the "Ted and Fred Show." RIP to a good man.
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold