News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1963 390 carburetor

Started by Rob Roth #18349, March 11, 2005, 07:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Roth #18349

The shop manual does not have a really good drawing of the "fast idle vacuum power unit" on the carburetor for the 1963 390 V-8 for the Eldorado Biarritz (Im not sure if it is different from the other Cadillacs of that year).

It would be great if owners of the Biarritz (and other Cadillacs, if the engine is the same) for that year would take pictures of the carb, a top view, 3 side views (front, left and right) and a close up of the fast idle vacuum power unit. You can send digital photos to rob88roth@comcast.net. If you want to mail me photos, let me know and I will give you my address.

Thanks, Rob Roth