News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Swap Meeting Advice

Started by Neecy1219, Yesterday at 01:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neecy1219

Greetings all,

I need some help with which is the better swap meet to attend if I am looking to sell parts for early 30's Cadillacs.  My Father used to attend Carlisle, Hershey and Macungie. Sadly, he is no longer with us so my sisters and I are trying to determine which would be best.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Apologies in advance if I am not posting this in the correct forum.

Carfreak

Never been to Macungie but Hershey would be your better choice over Carlisle.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Abe Lugo

If you are a CLC member won't you just post pics here and ship?
Abe Lugo  CLC#31763  Sunny Los Angeles,CA @abelugo IG

Tom Boehm

The Cadillac and Lasalle Club is having their Grand National Meet this year in Gettysburg PA. There will be a Cadillac specific swap meet as part of that event. June 11-16. If you are considering Hershey, Carlisle, and Macungie, then Gettysburg is close to all those.

Look at the CLC website for details