News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1941 6227D leather interior

Started by kkarrer, December 09, 2012, 06:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkarrer

Here are some pictures of the leather seats that we just installed in my 1941 6227D coupe...hope to get licensed and registered this week, but need some help with the horn button and ring.  Please see my post.
Thanks to all,
Ken Karrer

Martin Michaels

Ken, great looking job. I will be doing my seats in the spring I hope they will look at least half as good. I saw a horn button on ebay last week I think worth a try. Marty.
Marty  CLC#26833
1947 6269  Cavern Green
1980 CDV D Elegance  White

Joe Bergeson

Ken, Seats are beautiful!  Can I ask, what is the woodgrain called on the dash and moldings?  Is this correct for the 41 6227D or a look you choose?  Thanks,
Joe B
Joe B

kkarrer

Joe,
    Yes, the dash and window sashes are correctly woodgrained for a 1941 6227D coupe.  The back side of the mirror was also done.  I had to do some touch ups on them and I applied a couple of coats of clear after that and they're pretty nice.  I'm considering doing the wood graining as a side business, but I have two 55's in the wings (one's an Eldorado Convertible) so I'll be busy for a while.
Thanks,
Ken Karrer 1941 6227D coupe

Joe Bergeson

Thanks Ken, love what you have done on the 41!!!
Joe B