News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 1957 chrome sabre rim 41098

Started by Gary Evans, April 22, 2024, 06:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Evans

I am looking to purchase a single 1957 or 1958 chrome sabre wheel. The casting number is 41098 and the earlier versions will not fit. I would like it to be in nice shape with very minor curb rash or pitting. This is a birthday present for my father, thus dont want something that needs work. Unfortunately, his rim cracked! I am willing to pay what is needed, and appropriate for condition. Bill Evans. Please message me, I am located in Columbus, Ohio, but willing to pay shipping for the right part.

M. Bankes

Hi,
I have a few, but they are pitting, so they don't exactly match your description request, but if you can't find one anywhere let me know
Thanks
Michael

Gary Evans

Michael, please post some pictures if you don't mind. It would be a rear wheel, so hopefully no to noticeable.

Gary Evans

We are still on the search for a nice driver quality + rim. BILL Evans