News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

FS 1940 LaSalle 5219

Started by DaveZ, August 22, 2023, 10:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveZ

Selling my fathers LaSalle. A long time CLC member. No one in the family has room for it. Solid south western car with no rust.  Engine was rebuilt. New wiring from RI wire. New Master Cyl and I think wheel cylinders. Radiator with new prop core. Working thermostat. Working Cadillac heater with correct switch. Radio working with aux for Bluetooth. Many many extra parts. Drive as is or good candidate to restore. Accessory running boards if desired and another bumper override for rear of car among the parts. Mileage is unknown.
Could use an alignment and paint. Tires are probably 10 years old. Front seat was covered in vinyl, but I have the original for a pattern.

Looking for 10,000 or best reasonable offer. Located in NY State. More photos upon request.

Thanks, Dave Z.
Regards,
David Zitzmann
1932 345B

wheikkila

Hi Dave
I would be interested in seeing more photos. Some of the interior would be great. Is the exterior color dark blue or black.
       Thanks Wayne

DaveZ

Here are some pics.
Regards,
David Zitzmann
1932 345B

DaveZ

Sorry it took so long to post.  There are a lot of extra parts too.  The headliner and visors are intact, but there is a stain in the headliner on the passenger side.Originally it was Tavern Green. It was repainted by previous owner to a blue which Cadillac did use, but I forget the name.
Regards,
David Zitzmann
1932 345B