News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Cadillac's we have owned and Loved.

Started by billyoung, February 26, 2024, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

59-in-pieces

I agree that a subject posting on classic car insurance would be EXCELLANT.

It certainly would help to know how any given member was treated after placing a claim - either because the member caused the accident, or some BOZO who tries to duck out or has his own kind of insurance.

I do hope that the Lord Overseers stay out of the mix when we are sharing our Personal Experiences with this or that insurance company.
This open discussion of such a critically important aspect of classic Cadillac ownership is invaluable.

I do have a comment about the lowball offers or out the gate decisions of it's a "TOTAL LOSS" responses from insurance companies.
There are firms that will represent you after the first insurance company offer is made, for a fixed fee, often after they review the ins. offer, and conclude they can get "X" more than their fee - so no out of pocket to pay them, until the bargaining is concluded.

I hope someone who has had a recent experience will begin the new thread.
I would guess it will start a dog pile of added posts - me included.

Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher