News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Vancouver BC Canada Mechanic

Started by silvero604, February 28, 2024, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvero604

Hi

Wondered if any Canadian members in the Vancouver area knew a mechanic they would recommend who works on vintage cars.

Thanks

Brent

Rossoroo

Hi Brent, I used to live in the Vancouver area up until 2016. I'm up in the back hills of the Okanagan now. Off hand I don't know of any shops that specialize in vintage car repairs in the lower mainland but, I was going to suggest perhaps seeking the advice of a more local car club like a local chapter of the VCCC and I'm sure there are other local clubs. Is there a specific repair you are looking for? There are some local shops that do work on specific components. In the mean time I will solicit info from of my car buff buddies.
49-6269 My First Caddy

silvero604

Hi, Ross

Thanks for your response.
I did receive a recommendation from a VCCC member, but his mechanic was no longer taking new clients.

Cordially

Brent

Rossoroo

Hey there, got a reply from one of my contacts.
There is a guy that takes care of classic vehicles for people in the lower mainland.
He may be able to connect you with a good mechanic.
Here's his contact info. Vern Bethel. 604-537-5424
Good luck!
49-6269 My First Caddy

silvero604

Thanks, Ross.
I will contact him.

Brent