News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1990 brougham

Started by badpoints, October 02, 2023, 10:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Nice car but it would be worth more to me without the aftermarket applied "gold treated" items which is deteriorated as this cheap gold plating always does over time. Genuine OEM gold ornamentation is far better quality and doesn't suffer from this when the car is cared for.

The factory Gold Package added around $600 to the sticker so why do that when the dealer gets the local travelling "auto enhancer" to apply something that looks almost the same (initially) for $75.00 and charge the unwitting customer the same $600? I also love how the guy plated the power antenna escutcheon which the factory never did on cars equipped with the Gold Package. The aftermarket grille isn't for me either.

Another low mileage '90s Brougham that someone just couldn't just leave alone!  ::)   
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

e.kempton

Looks like a real nice car. Wow only 8k miles I think this is a car to go take a look at. These cars are going nuts on Bring A Trailer.  They can go as high as 70k. I have never seen one with mileage this low  on that site.

billyoung

I owned three of these all 1990 Brougham's with the 5.7 Engine, a stupendous car I drove 2 of them over 200,000 miles. 19 around town and 21 mpg on the road and the most accurate fuel gauge I ever saw. The build quality was second to none.
Age 69, Living in Gods waiting room ( Florida ) Owned over 40 Old Cadillac's from 1955's to 1990 Brougham's. Currently own a 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible and a 1992 Cadillac 5.7 Brougham.