News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1959 Cadillac series 6200 convertable for sale

Started by alldoug, April 25, 2013, 10:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alldoug

â€˜59 Cadillac series 6200 convertible for sale, has been sitting in a garage for over thirty years (not started for about twenty) looks a little rough but it’s really in pretty good shape. Fender skirts in trunk. It has been in the same family since new and I believe it’s all original. Car is located in southern Indiana just outside Louisville.   Pictures will tell you more than I can.  Asking  $16,500  will consider offers thanks, D. Pietz 

speach

Man if I had the money it would surely be at my house. Anybody who would find the fins of a 59 to be a garage shelf needs to be smacked. They need to sell that car.
Current cars:
1986 Military Chevrolet Diesel G30 Box Van
1968 Conv DeVille
1989 Toyota SpaceCruiser

You cant take your car with you in the end so drive the dang thing.

WilliamTrausch

alldoug

dont worry the shelf doesn't come with the car! ;D D. Pietz

Ken Perry

Im interested,can you call me at 661-764-6264 or Email cadmanken@net zero. net    Thanks  Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

52Cadillac

I may be interested. Please call me Doug. 912-428-1669. Where is the car located?
Thanks, Mike
SemperFiFund.org
(Helping combat injured Marines)

M. Bankes

Hi,
Thanks, I am interested, Please call me at 519-429-2018 or give me your number and I will call you,
Michael

Jeff Wilk

Sounds like a bidding war is brewing..... I am very interested as well    Jawemail@aol.com
Jeff. 908-670-6095.

General Questions for benefit of all:
Has this ever been repainted?
Any rust holes? Trunk?  Floors?
Interior all there?   Mice eaten?
"Impossible Only Describes The Degree Of Difficulty" 

Southern New Jersey

1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
1975 Eldorado Convertible (#12 made)
1933 Phaeton Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"
1933 Master Sedan Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"

SOLD
1976 Cadillac Mirage (factory authorized Pick-Up)
1958 Cadillac Sixty-Special
1958 Cadillac Sedan
1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville

52Cadillac

Dang, I just wanted to buy it for the price, and sneak away.

Actually why didn't Doug just sell it in his previous thread in General Discussion on the barn find?There was plenty of interest with phone numbers. I'd of sold it to one of those guys as they were hot on trail and drooling over the fins as we are. Just wondering out loud.
Regards, Mike
SemperFiFund.org

alldoug

There are some spots but i didn't see any holes , the leather is from 1959 but comfy to sit on and I think everything is there. I did notice one of the gas tank straps is broken. (rust)
got caught up in other things and thought id start over but I have tried to contact everybody from the first post, thanks

Tony Cassata

the48indian

Bradley Rozema

William Aprile

please call bill at 1 516 319 5475  want to buy 59 convertable  call  for my offer its a goodie or email me with your number i will call thank you bill

52Cadillac

SemperFiFund.org

alldoug

Hi everybody , I think i made a deal yesterday and am waiting to make sure , before anything else happens . if i didn't get back to you , sorry , haven't sold a car in over 15 years. thanks

William Aprile

jlarson

I would have loved to put this beauty back on the road. I suppose I will keep up my search.
Searching for 1959 Convertible

Former owner of:
1959 S&S Duplex Pro Car
2-1959 M&M Duplex Pro Cars

alldoug

car is sold , thanks everybody for your help and advice. if you really didn't get a chance at it im sorry ,im not much at the wheeling and dealing .  if i could have kept this car for myself I would be working on it  right now.   Doug

Jeff Wilk

Please at least tell us what it sold for.......
"Impossible Only Describes The Degree Of Difficulty" 

Southern New Jersey

1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special
1975 Eldorado Convertible (#12 made)
1933 Phaeton Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"
1933 Master Sedan Chevrolet - "Baby Cadillac"

SOLD
1976 Cadillac Mirage (factory authorized Pick-Up)
1958 Cadillac Sedan
1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville

52Cadillac

SemperFiFund.org

INTMD8

Doug, thanks for your help with everything, you were a pleasure to work with.  Long day but I had a great time!

-Jim