News:

Please note that the Forums will be in Maintenance Mode, i.e. not accessible, this coming Wednesday, May 15th, This is to make backups and carry out the changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members. The start of the transition is planned for around 9 a.m. EDT, and is expected to last between four and eight hours.

Main Menu

Just finished interior, Great Upolhsterer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by clockman1700, March 31, 2016, 05:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clockman1700

Hi,
       Just thought that I would share a great resource for the finest auto interior, and honest craftsman. Go to Alex Upholstery, Myerstown Pa. I have been through too many dishonest people who have made this project very difficult to hold on to, my enthusiasm returned once I found Alex. He is a Master at his art, very easy to work with. Enjoy the photos on his site.
                                                                                                Best,
                                                                                                       Barry
BarryTorrente                                                                                                          1939 Brunn town car 75

Jon S

Quote from: clockman1700 on March 31, 2016, 05:23:44 PM
Hi,
       Just thought that I would share a great resource for the finest auto interior, and honest craftsman. Go to Alex Upholstery, Myerstown Pa. I have been through too many dishonest people who have made this project very difficult to hold on to, my enthusiasm returned once I found Alex. He is a Master at his art, very easy to work with. Enjoy the photos on his site.
                                                                                                Best,
                                                                                                       Barry

Pictures?
Jon
CLC Member Number 24786

1958 Cadillac Sedan De Ville
1973 Lincoln Continental Coupe
1981 Corvette
2004 Mustang GT

chris cunliffe

1957 Eldorado Seville #967

clockman1700

Hi,
    It is the first 12. This is my Brunn Town car on the 1939 75 Chassis. This artist does impeccable work, of course he had a very rare car to work with, which only made the project more enticing.

BarryTorrente                                                                                                          1939 Brunn town car 75

cadparts58

BEAUTIFUL job on the interior. To see it in person has to be incredible. The Brunn company was in Buffalo NY, where I am. There coach work was outstanding. Good luck with your rare car. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

Jon S

Jon
CLC Member Number 24786

1958 Cadillac Sedan De Ville
1973 Lincoln Continental Coupe
1981 Corvette
2004 Mustang GT

Dan LeBlanc

Wow.  It's beautiful.  That rear seat looks much more inviting than my living room sofa!
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

clockman1700

Quote from: Dan LeBlanc on April 07, 2016, 07:50:55 AM
Wow.  It's beautiful.  That rear seat looks much more inviting than my living room sofa!

Hi Dan,
Thank you very much. Alex really did do a great job on my car, but this is his normal quality.
                                                                                              Thanks Barry

Skwerly62

Looks fantastic! Back seat needs a built in massage feature and remote control lol. Great to meet honest people who take pride in their work and customer satisfaction!
1958 Extended Deck 62 Sedan SOLD
1960 Coupe - current project
USCG Vet - Fly CG!