News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1957 Eldorado parts for sale

Started by bigdcarnut, November 25, 2023, 09:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdcarnut

I have lots of parts for sale, front and rear bumpers , rear license plate frame, trunk lid, both doors, front fenders, hood, front and back seats, rad support, and much more. Let me know your need and I can provide you with picture and prices thanks.

59-in-pieces

Denis,

Looking for rear bumper ends.
Have any and pics.

Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher

bigdcarnut

Mr. Butcher, can you provide me with you email address or is your current address on the CLC 2023 directory? Which I have a copy. I have no idea how to load pictures on this site. Thanks for your patience.

jstone455ow1120

jstone455ow1120

bigdcarnut

Sorry James the engine and tranny are gone. I have a dual four set up for it though.

caddy57eldo

Hi Denis, Is the Dual Quad Setup you mentioned still available??

If so, can you send pictures??

Thank you,

Glenn.

Shawn3076

Do you still have a rear bumper for sale?

bigdcarnut

Yes I do, provide me with you email address and I will sendyou some pictures. Thanks

wendelltwmssr@aol.com

I am in need of batwing star nut, lower outside windshield stainless fasteners, driver ash tray

Gary Evans

I need one chrome sabre wheel in good condition.

bigdcarnut