News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1931 Cadillac Headlights & Taillights, Original Matched Pairs 1928-30 - SOLD

Started by scalptrader, January 29, 2019, 11:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scalptrader

Here is a very rare opportunity to acquire a matching pair of Original 1931 Cadillac Headlights & Taillights.
Overall these present wonderfully and could be used for a very nice driver as they have great chrome with no pitting, great lenses, great cloisonné and jewels on the sides. Marked C.M. Hall Lamp Co. Detroit. Both reflectors are very nice and bright, both come with bulbs and mounting brackets. One bezel on one headlight has a few dents on perimeter and one is missing the screw/spring holding the bezel to bucket, otherwise these are really nice lights and are bolt on and go! I’ve seen many skilled artisans hammer out similar dents with ease. I believe these will also fit 1928-30.

The taillights are equally as nice and present wonderfully with all wiring intact, bulbs, brackets and hardware. All of the lenses are perfect, shiny chrome and overall are truly Excellent. One bezel has a split on ring and on the side as well as some stressing around the area where the body screws to can, as can be expected. Marked CADCOLITE. These are certainly bolt on and go as well. These have been lovingly cared for after many years of indoor storage and I would love to see these reunited with a classic and back on the road again!
Condition is Used on both and both are untested. I tried to capture the originality and condition in the pictures. I am happy to send additional pictures if needed and am happy to answer any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out 3126560700. Asking $2,500 + shipping.

Johan Boltendal #158

If these come from the same car the lights are '31 , the taillights and stands are definite '31 .   good luck selling these  Johan

scalptrader