News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1976 Eldorado Convertible

Started by joeinbcs, September 27, 2023, 07:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeinbcs

Howdy all,
Its time for my uncle to let go of his beloved '76 Eldorado convertible. 
He bought the car in 2005 with 11K miles.  Since that time he has lavishly maintained it, to the tune of more than $60K in receipts.  Everything was replaced or renewed as needed, including a new engine from Jasper at 72K miles (car has 90K miles now).  I've had a couple of these in the 35K range, and this one is better.  Everything works as designed, and its in very nice cosmetic shape too.  You can get in this thing and go anywhere.  Ready for the next generation of enjoyment.
My uncle sent the car over to Texas from Naples, FL for me to deal with.  I've driven it lots and know it well.
If anyone's interested, I can talk on the phone, FaceTime or show it to you in person. 
Auction ends Sunday...check it out!  Thanks, Joe

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1976-cadillac-eldorado-convertible-23/
Joe Northrop
9633 Whispering Ridge
College Station, TX  77845
joenorthrop@yahoo.com
979-324-6432

1967 Eldorado, Atlantis Blue Firemist (slick top), Blue leather.

Bryan J Moran

Very nice late Eldorado convertible.  I like the black center of the hubcaps contrast to yellow.
CLC 35000 in number only

joeinbcs

Sold on Bring a Trailer for $30K, October 1, 2023
Joe Northrop
9633 Whispering Ridge
College Station, TX  77845
joenorthrop@yahoo.com
979-324-6432

1967 Eldorado, Atlantis Blue Firemist (slick top), Blue leather.