News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Can't log in to access SelfStarter from my email account.

Started by tcom2027, April 27, 2024, 05:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcom2027

I've been locked our from viewing the SS by way of my email account. I used my email address and membership number to do so.

And yes... I do have a VPN and I reset my to my home server in San Francisco to log in. Can I access the SS on this site?

Thank you and regards,

tony, 8985

Carfreak

Tony,

Was 8589 or 8985 both of which are showing in your profile & post possibly your Receipt # when you joined the CLC  recently?

According to our online Member Directory, your Member # is 35200. 

If you joined in late March 2024, you should have received a New Member Welcome Package from the CLC Office Manager, Cornerstone Mgt.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

tcom2027

Thanks for the response.

I joined the ClC in the mid nineties IIRC. I was assigned the 8985 membership number and which I used in my profile. I transposed the numbers in my original post. Mea culpa. I'm in the 2001 directories and later with my home address btw.

I must have missed the reassignment of a membership number in my welcome email. My mistake.

I just tried to open the SS in my inbox using the new member number and again have been flagged by JetPack as a potential security risk I remain locked out.

Regards, tony 

Carfreak

Probably going to have to reach out to Cornerstone Management (CLC Office Manager) for assistance. 

Glad to have you back in the Club.  :)
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

tcom2027

Thanks,

It's nice to have another prewar Cadillac produced car, this time a made car that needs nothing but a little make work tinkering and detailing. In what seems like in a time long ago I restored two, a '41 coupe, '67 Deville convertible and the  major cosmetic resto of a '40 Sixty Special. I received a lot of help from club members while doing so. 

My wife and I both drive low mileage Cadillacs form the early two thousands, a 2001 DeVille and a 2002 Eldo, both with coach tops. 

Navigating the Byzantine world of the Clubs' security protocols is interesting. My credit union and credit card companies don't have as draconian security protocols as the CLCs.'

However I will be watching to see how seamless the transition to "members only contributions'' to the forums on the site will be. 

I can wait for next months' issue to become available. It's not that big a deal in spite of the time I spent posting and answering posts.

regards,

tony

The Tassie Devil(le)

From what I understand, previous Members retained their original Membership Number when they rejoined, but now that Cornerstone has taken over, maybe they were not made aware of this.

Would be nice to retain your old number.   I remember adding that number to your Profile.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Lexi

When I rejoined some 8 years ago or so, had been a non-member for a bit before, I was also a member in the mid-70s for one year. The Books said my old number was from a period of a year or so where it was no longer available. No records they said. Clay/Lexi

tcom2027

Quote from: The Tassie Devil(le) on April 27, 2024, 09:37:14 PMFrom what I understand, previous Members retained their original Membership Number when they rejoined, but now that Cornerstone has taken over, maybe they were not made aware of this.

Would be nice to retain your old number.  I remember adding that number to your Profile.

Bruce. >:D

Thanks for the explanation Bruce,

It's not a problem, although there is a little OG cache' associated with  the old number,

tony

Stefan Bartelski (CLC Webmaster)

You can always ask Cornerstone whether they can change your 'new' number to the old number.

Stefan
Stefan Bartelski

webmaster@cadillaclasalleclub.org
470-253-4725

TJ Hopland

I asked and they said they can't go back to before they were handling the memberships for this club.
73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI, over 30 years of ownership and counting
Somewhat recently deceased daily drivers, 80 Eldo Diesel & 90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason