News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

FS: original 1971 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham 6-Way 60/40 Split Bench Front Seat

Started by HouseOfCadillacs, May 15, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HouseOfCadillacs

SOLD!!

I have a fully functional 6-Way 60/40 Split Bench Front Seat out of a 1971 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham for sale. I saved this seat out of a junkyard car about 12 years ago and since then it has been indoors mounted on furniture dollies.

The trim Code of the donor car was 011 which is black Dante Matelasse Cloth with Leather, and is a completely original seat in excellent condition with only minor imperfections. This is not a reupholstered seat so it would be perfect for an original survivor car that might have ripped cloth seats. It's nearly impossible to correctly reupholster one of those seats to look original.

I've taken 149 detailed photos showing the overall condition and close-ups of imperfections, check it out here:
http://www.houseofcadillacs.com/ebay/1971SplitBenchSeatComplete28/

I'm asking $99 for this whole setup and would prefer pickup here in the SF Bay Area but I'm able to deliver in the greater SF Bay Area for gas money. Please direct message me for details or any questions.

Stephan Kozanda, CLC# 17758

Cadillac Nut

Can't believe no one has bought these.  Maybe try posting them on Facebook?    Condition is amazing.

Robert 1971 Cadillac

Hello ,

I am interested in the 60/40 seats if they are still available .  I can set up pick up and shipping if the seats are still for sale .

Thank You ,

Robert

HouseOfCadillacs

HouseOfCadillacs

72caddy

HouseOfCadillacs

$120 plus actual shipping for both complete seat track assemblies (includes the tracks, seat motor & transmission). Both seat track assemblies are fully functional. Keep in mind that these things are heavy, about 60 pounds for both of them together and packaged. Sent me your ZIP and I can figure out shipping costs.

72caddy

Hello,
I appreciate your response. I do not need the seat but I need all the tracks, motors, cables, transmissions etc. I need all but the apolstered parts. Also I live in R,I and would need them shipped. Could this be done and what would it cost in total. I assume the seats still are in working order since they were when brought inside.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Russ

HouseOfCadillacs

Please send me your ZIP code so I can calculate shipping costs. Thanks.

72caddy

Hello, if the seat parts are still available, my zip code is 02860. Pawtucket, R.I. I could not respond earlier because I Was in an accident And had to have my hip replaced. As before , I only need the working tracks, transmissions and motors, switches etc. let me know either way please.
Thanks
rleigh59@hotmail.com

HouseOfCadillacs

Russ,
I still have the seats but decided against selling just the seat tracks, sorry.

If someone is local to me or can have them picked up, I'm willing to let the complete seats go cheap.

HouseOfCadillacs

This is the final update to this post. This beautiful split-bench seat will have to be disposed off by the end of the week if I can't find a home for it. This is your last chance!!

UPDATE: This has been sold!