News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 NICE Cadillac chrome wire wheel cover, $120

Started by V63, November 24, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V63

I have a bunch of these, most saved due to good to excellent chrome. Some with wreath (RWD Fleetwood) some without (RWD Deville). all are used and have varied amounts of flaws ...but overall excellent as shown.

This example $120 plus shipping from 85004

Also have std wheel covers in the 70’s and 80’s, FWD Eldorado too.

michael.stinson

Hi.  I would be interested in four crest & wreath wire wheel covers for a '76 Fleetwood.  Can you forward pictures and prices of available crest & wreath wire covers to Michael.c.stinson46email addresses not permitted  Thanks. 

VJCSr #17286

Dear Sir, Do you still have those 70's - early 80's wire wheel Hubcaps with just the Cadillac crest on them still for sale? Thank You

V63

Yes...I do have
Available  Thank you

They weigh under 7 lbs  each

VJCSr #17286

I responded to you with a private message, did you receive it about the details of price and shipping for wire wheel caps with crest only?