News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1965 Front Fender Directional Signal Indicators - SOLD

Started by Cadillac Fleetwood, May 26, 2019, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadillac Fleetwood

FOR SALE:

Excellent used pair (LH and RH) front fender signal indicator assemblies, including the chrome bezels, which are often missing. $75 the pair, plus shipping.

Charles Fares
La Mesa, California
E-mail preferred: faresmcmthelix@msn.com
Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"

Jeffrey Burland

Hi Charles,
You'd sent me pictures from your phone via email. I paid 5 days ago and there has been no replies to my emails since requesting a tracking number. Would you have the time to send up a flare? I'm out of town and would like to know if you've gone forward with this or I should notify PayPal. Thanks, again. Jeff
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

Cadillac Fleetwood

Hi Jeff,
Your parts will be mailed tomorrow, June 4. Tracking will be provided once shipped. I was notified of your payment on Thursday, May 30. It became available on Friday, May 31.  Saturday, June 1, and Sunday, June 2, were the weekend. I go to the post office once a week.  Thanks for your patience.

Charles Fares

UPDATE:  Package mailed Tuesday, June 4, 2019. Tracking: 9505 5148 9924 9155 6224 34. E-mail sent.
Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"