News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Huge 6 Volt Bulb Assortment – All Brand New – For Sale - SOLD

Started by rismt, January 31, 2019, 07:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rismt

Huge 6 Volt Bulb Assortment â€" All Brand New â€" For Sale

As I have posted before after some 30+ years I recently sold my beloved 1939 Cadillac Series 61 Sedan (39-6119). Over the years I accumulated many parts & manuals which no longer are needed by me.

For sale is an assortment of 6 volt bulbs all of which I never used. I accumulated these bulbs over the years for future replacements as needed for my 39 Cad. Total number of bulbs is 110 !!!

I have not tested each and every bulb, but, they look to be in working order. All were stored and kept inside my cabinet. You need to be the judge for yourself. Please make sure they will fit your particular application before buying them.

Here is a list of the bulbs and quanities:

6 - Dual Element Headlight Bulbs â€" Carlton & Tung Sol
   10 â€" #1154 - GE
   6 - #1154 â€" Brand Unknown
   2 - #1129 - Sylvania
   10 - #1005 â€" Sun East
   10 â€" 6v/5w â€" Sun East
   3 - #87 â€" Brand Unknown
   6 - #63 â€" GE
   4 - #63 â€" Brand Unknown
   2 - #63 â€" Sylvania
   10 - #56 â€" Sun East
   9 - #55 â€" Sun East
   9 - #55 â€" GE
   15 - #55 â€" Brand Unknown
   4 - #51 â€" GE
   4 - #51 â€" Brand Unknown

I would like to sell as one lot rather than piecemeal them out. Will offer all of them for $200 plus actual shipping. Will consider offers if you feel my price is unreasonable.

Will try and attach one picture here. Have other photos I am happy to send you directly via email or text. Just let me know.

Email me at rismt@hotmail.com if you need more information and/or photos.

Thank you.
Bob S.
Bob Schwartz
CLC Member #25646
Spokane, WA
1939 Cadillac Series 61 Sedan

VJCSr #17286

Good Morning Bob, Can these bulbs be used on a 1941 Series 61 Sedanette?     Respectfully,  Vincent

rismt

If your 41 is a 6 volt system these bulbs are the correct voltage. With that being said I do not have a bulb spec chart for a 41 so I cannot answer yes or no. You should be able to find bulb specs pretty easy online or in a 41 repair manual.
Thanks,
Bob
Bob Schwartz
CLC Member #25646
Spokane, WA

rismt

Hello again Vincent ... just remembered I still had a few shop manuals. Attached are pictures of the shop manual title pages as well as the bulb specs for a 41.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks,
Bob S.
Bob Schwartz
CLC Member #25646
Spokane, WA

VJCSr #17286

Good Afternoon Bob, Thank you for the information. Is the Service manual available for sale also?   Respectfully Vincent

rismt

Hi Vincent ... yes, the shop manual is available if you want it.
Feel free to send me an email if you want other pictures and details on it since this thread is for the light bulbs. My email address is rismt@hotmail.com
Thank you,
Bob S.
Bob Schwartz
CLC Member #25646
Spokane, WA

CRAIG LEWIS

do you still have and if so what is your price for the whole lot?

Thanks
Craig

rismt

Bob Schwartz
CLC Member #25646
Spokane, WA