News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1993 Sixty Special New Owner's Presentation Kit - NOS, Sealed in Bag!

Started by Jerry Puma, March 14, 2019, 12:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Puma

I have a NOS 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special new owner's presentation kit that is still sealed in the bag for the dealer to assemble. Instructions are written on the bag. It contains a white box with the Cadillac script on it and a Cadillac blue satin ribbon to go around it. Included are a black owner's manual portfolio with a calculator, note pad, Cadillac pen (I have no idea if the battery works or the ink is fresh!). There is also Gold Key Delivery information, other literature and a VHS (!) tape about the car. The photos are from an open package that I had, and will provide more information. Price is $35 plus $10 s&h in the USA - more for international mailing. Message me if interested.  Jerry
Jerry Puma
1964 Eldorado
1961 Series 62 6-window

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I only sold one, and can't remember getting this ready for the customer. Nice item, fairly priced.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Jerry Puma

Barry, I guess this is the one you didn't prepare for the customer!!!  ;D
Jerry Puma
1964 Eldorado
1961 Series 62 6-window

Eli

Hello Jerry,

I am interested to this item. Is this item still available?

Jerry Puma

I sold the sealed one, but the one I used for the photo, in the opened bag, is still available. Let me know if you'd like it.

Jerry
Jerry Puma
1964 Eldorado
1961 Series 62 6-window