News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Radios F/S 60's - 70's

Started by Joe G 12138, June 07, 2019, 12:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe G 12138

About 20 years ago when the Chinese were buying up all the scrap they could in preparation for The Olympics steel hit an all time high. A salvage yard decided to scrap the trailers that were holding all their electrical stuff in as they were worth more than the slow moving stuff inside (already over 20 yrs. old). I was after the '65-'66 Cadillac stuff but had to buy a package deal with some newer and older things.
         I figured that someday when I was old and retired I'd sort out, test, and ebay the stuff I'd never use. I've not had time for that yet, and maybe never will. Anyway, I've got some untested radio's available that I could bring to the GN. I've got(5) 67/68 AM-FM stereos With amps, (1) 63/64 AM-FM with Conelrad markings, a couple of plain jane 70's Delco AM-Fm's and a AM- FM 8 track marked "72 Eldorado". Asking $125 ea.  for the '60's units and $50 ea. for the '70's. stuff. Supposedly these were all working units pulled from wrecks in the '70's. But there are no guarantees or promises; electronics can age just sitting in a box. If you have an interest, PM me or call and I'll bring what you're interested in along to the GN if space permits.