News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1975-1976 Eldorado Convertible Illuminated Visor Vanity Mirror

Started by Cadillac Fleetwood, July 03, 2019, 03:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadillac Fleetwood

FOR SALE:

Optional passenger-side illuminated vanity mirror visor for 1975 and 1976 Eldorado convertibles, in "antique light blue". No breaks or cracks, but the plastic outer frame of the mirror assembly has some slight fading/discoloration, typical of the plastics of the era. $100 plus shipping.  Can be dyed;  this will fit '73 or '74 also, but the color is specific to '75 and '76.

Charles Fares
La Mesa, California
E-mail preferred: faresmcmthelix@msn.com
Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"

marc

Wondering if this is still available and if so whether you have any pics and  you were asking for it.

Marc marcc619@aol.com
Marc Cohen CLC #21125

Cadillac Fleetwood

Marc,
The blue illuminated vanity mirror has been sold.  It went to Illinois.  The red one I also had went to Florida, and the black one stayed in California.  Sorry, I have no more left.

-Charles Fares
Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"

The Tassie Devil(le)

This topic has been locked as the part is no longer available.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon