News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

SOLD - 1968 Green Dashboard Single Speaker and AC $300.00

Started by Highwayman68, July 31, 2019, 08:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highwayman68

1968 Dark Green Dashboard with the Single Speaker and AC. Everything shown in the pictures are included, the vents, speaker and grill and temperature sensor and grill.

This is in great conditions with no cracks and none of it is peeling back anywhere.

$300.00 Plus shipping

*** SOLD ***
1968 Fleetwood Purchased in 1981

Are you sure it is Dark Green? Looks like Aqua to me...
1962 Cadillac Series 62
1965 Pontiac Bonneville

Highwayman68

I pulled out my Dupont color chart and sure enough there is a Dark Green and an Aqua available. Even though the two are next to each other on the chart I can't see enough of a difference between them to honestly say which one this is.

This came out of a car I parted out last summer that was green but I can't remember what kind of Green. I only had a few days to strip everything I could off of the car before they had to have it removed from the property, it all happened so fast I didn't get pictures of the tags.

Dan LeBlanc

Either way, it's a good deal regardless of colour.

A can of SEM Vinyl Prep, another of SEM Color Coat, and an hour of your time, it can be any colour you want.

Finding these without cracks at that price - impossible.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Highwayman68

I have it listed on here for $300 for club members. I also have it listed on several Facebook Groups for $400.