News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

39 Cadillac 346 Flathead drive train

Started by 39cadillac70, August 18, 2020, 02:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39cadillac70

I would sell engine and trans seperate. I can most likely crate and ship the trans through Fastenal if you have one close by you!

This was rebuilt then sat with manifolds off. Now is locked up and will need at least 3 sleeves.Looks to have got water in the cylinders. The main body of the trans may have been rebuilt or gone through. This was pulled from a resto project that was given up on then parted out. I do have a rear end and driveshaft. I would like to keep the wheels pictured, The starter looks rebuilt except for a drip spot that rusted. About the only thing I dont have is the generator, Air cleaner and exhaust. I believe everything else is there. Will trade for? I have a flathead ford and other older Dodges etc.. also newer stuff also, must be local. Dallas Ft Worth Texas

Make serious offer Thank you!

Ohjai

Jerry it would be helpful if we knew where "must be local" is.
'38 Cadillac Series 60 S
'41 Cadillac Series 60 S
2017 Cadillac CT6
'62 Buick Skyhawk Conv
'49 Bentley MK-VI  Sold
'53 Bentley R-Type  Sold
'66 Ford Thunderbird
'64 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III
'75 Rolls-Royce Silver Shad Sold
'78 Rolls-Royce Silver Shad II
'80 Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith II  Sold
'81 Rolls-Royce Camargue  Sold
'88 Rolls-Royce Corniche II
'89 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur
2020 Ford Escape

39cadillac70

ooops! Red Oak Texas Dallas Ft Worth Area!

39cadillac70

all still available Will seperate engine and trans
Thanks