News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

La Salle engine parts available for free to anyone that wants them

Started by lvonderohe, June 12, 2021, 07:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvonderohe

Hi guys!
My wife and I bought a property in Orangevale, northern California, owned by hoarders for 50 years, that happened to also like old American cars. They had a mostly restored La Salle they took with them, and they left me an engine, albeit in parts. There is also a hydra matic transmission.
I'm a car guy myself (although mostly German) and fully understand that an engine core is just that and may not be worth anything. So, if you can use it, or any part of it, please come and get it. The block is there, both heads, valve train, etc.  I would love to have it go to someone that can use it instead of being melted down into something far less interesting.
I do not know the year or anything else about them really- just what the old owner told me.
Thanks!
Luke

Dan Burngasser

Hi Mark,Dan Here...Can you send me any pictures of the block/heads? My 37 LaSalle v8 has a crack in the block and could use another.  Thanks. Or text me at 440-570-1554 thanx again
1937 LaSalle Series 50

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

The O P hasn't been on the board in 13 months. Try & contact him directly.
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.